Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer is almost gone

School starts a week tomorrow. I can't believe it. My first-born is going to be in 4th grade. CRAZY!

We picked up teacher placement and I couldn't be happier. Will is in Mrs. Craig's class with Mr. Price as his switch teacher. What that means is that Mrs. Craig teaches Reading and Language Arts and Science, while Mr. Price teaches Math and Social Studies.

I have heard wonderful things about both of them. Plus we know just about every single boy in the class. Yeah! The letter that came home from Mrs. Craig was also reassuring to me that Will has been placed with a perfect teacher for him.

Now, I just need to reread my old posts to remind me of all the troubles we were having last year. (Hard to believe I could forget)I do remember that it was recommended that we meet with his teachers towards the beginning of the school year. I want to be prepared going into this year by knowing what we are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment