Thursday, September 24, 2009

I See Changes

Yes I do! Man, the last couple of days Will has brought home work from school that he has already completed and it looks like another child's. I kid you not. It is so neat and so thorough.

Last night he brought me his homework to be checked. He had completed all three pages at school, but wanted me to see it. Whoa! I asked him if it was his! He grinned from ear to ear and told me it was. I asked him what has changed and he said he doesn't know. I hope he keeps this up.

Now, on the other hand. He has still brought home work on Fridays that have less than praise-worthy grades. Almost always it is due to a careless mistake or not having read/followed the instructions. Maybe with this new found neatness will come more focus to detail. We can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment