Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meeting delayed

I just received a call from the school counselor. It seems she had a meeting pushed back to our meeting time and she can't reschedule that one. So, we are pushed back to Friday morning. Same time, in her office instead of the classroom.

I was, of course, looking forward to getting some answers tomorrow, but guess I can wait two more days. Not much will change within those two days anyway. Plus we are supposed to get report cards on Friday so maybe they will be able to go over Will's with us then. Or maybe not, it is not really relevant to our meeting.

Chris and I had a brief discussion this afternoon, in preparation for tomorrow's meeting. We are pretty much on the same page with our thoughts and questions.

I'll update after our meeting, if not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment