Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Results are In

(Sorry, it's taken me all weekend to get this posted)
So, Chris and I met with Dr. M on Wednesday to go over the results of the testing Will had. WOW! We are overwhelmed to say the least! We have a very long road ahead of us, I am afraid.

I think this post is just going to be the nuts and bolts of the results. I don't have the actual report in hand yet, but I can put down what we were told. I am still processing it all, so I am not going to (I don't think) go on and on about how I feel and what I think about it all, yet. I will save that for subsequent posts.

So, bottom line. Will has/is ADD. He has some major working memory issues. She suspects he has a Visual Processing/Percetual Disorder, but she cannot diagnose that. We need to go see a developmental optometrist for that diagnosis. She also highly suspects some receptive and expressive language issues. See, I told you, WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment